How do I book a trip?
• Start by calling 866-711-1997 and then extension 103.
• Set a time and date for your trip to create a contract.
• All trips require a contract whether transportation is supplied or not.
What is on the contract?
• Group Name
• Group Leaders Name – important because this is the person who can make changes to the contract if needed
• Trip times – arrival and departure from the casino
• Date of your trip
• Pick up location
• Bus company name
• Package Information
• Rules and procedures for before and arriving at the casino
• Property Location
After booking your trips you will go from working with our sales rep team to our Charter Coordinator to make sure your group is all set on the day of arrival.
What happens after booking?
• You will receive a packet either by email or mail containing the following
- Manifest Sheet
- Charter Acknowledgement Sheet
- Group Leader Letter
What will I need to turn in?
• Signed contract – 10 days after booking
- Deposit – if it applies
• Signed Charter Bus Acknowledgement Sheet
• Manifest – 10 days before trip
• Payment – 10 days before trip
What is a manifest?
List of all patrons on board the bus with full names, addresses and dates of birth. If the person has been to the casino before their name and players card number can be used instead.
Deposits are due on trips where transportation is supplied for you, the deposit is $150 and is due 10 days after the contract is created.
Important Dates to Remember:
• 10 Days after booking your sign contract and charter acknowledgement sheet is due by.
• 10 Days after booking your deposit is due, if it applies to your trip.
• 10 Days before your trip your completed manifest is due.
• 10 Days before your trip your payment is due.
• All buses whether supplied by us or by yourself must be with a company that carries 5 million in liability insurance. If booking your own transportation please make sure that they do and ask them if they are on file with us. If they are not, tell them they will need to be prepared to do so.
• It is best to book your trip 8-6 weeks ahead of the day you want to arrive on property. This will give you time to make sure everything is in order, have your group filled with as many people as you want and not put stress on you to do everything at the last minute.
• Send in all information when it is due. This will help to insure when your group arrives the greeter will have every patron’s individual packets ready to go and they will not have to spend their time waiting in long lines to get processed.
• Make sure everything you send us is legible and labeled properly with your groups name on it.
• Collect everyone’s complete information when they sign up for your trip including full name, address and date of birth.
Important Phone Numbers and Emails to remember:
• 866-711-1997 Four Winds Casino Shuttle number.
• 708-389-7480 Four Winds Casino Shuttle fax number.
• Extension 103 for booking trips and changing contracts or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Extension 104 manifests, payments, signed documents and all overnight charters or email@example.com
• New Buffalo Arrival 269-845-5469 you will need to call 15 mins before arrival to announce your arrival.
• South Bend Arrival 269-845-5897 you will need to call 15 mins before arrival to announce your arrival.
• If your group is running late for any reason please call the corresponding property number to make them aware of your new time of arrival. Then call when you are 15 minutes away from arriving.